MEMBERS SIGN IN - NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP NOW!
WJGC Caddie Policy
Caddies are allowed at World Jr Golf Championship Tournaments. The Caddie Fee is $30 once per year and applies to all WJGC Tournaments. To register either click on the Registration menu tab above, go to related websites on the left column of the tournament info page, or Caddies can register at the tournament.
A “caddie” is one who assists the player in accordance with the Rules, which may include carrying or handling the player’s clubs during play.
Caddies must have a good understanding of the USGA Rules of Golf and any penalties by the Caddies will be assessed to the player.
Caddies must Register with WJGC and you will receive your official bib at the first tournament you participate in.
Along with the use of caddies comes strict guidelines and policies that all players and caddies will be held to.
- Caddies will be allowed to assist with the player’s clubs and equipment
- Caddies will be allowed to search for a player’s golf ball
- Caddies will be allowed to clean a player’s club and/or golf ball
- Caddies will be able to give players advice (Pace of Play Policy will be enforced)
- Caddies will not be able to assist a player in any way on the Green
This policy will be reviewed after every event. World Junior Golf Championships has the authority to eliminate or modify this policy at any time.
Breach of Policies and/or Rules by Caddies:
1st Offense = Warning from an WJGC official
2nd Offense = Caddie will be removed from the golf course
If a player can receive a penalty for a breach of a Rule, then the same breach by their caddie will cause the player to receive the same penalty.